Loading...

Search

Dubbo Area Nursing Service logo

02 6885 6407

Why Choose Us

HomeWhy Choose Us
Over 20% of all new clients are recommended to D.A.N.S. by other health professionals. The other 80% are recommended by friends and family members of clients.

Experience counts when it comes to the very best in-home care – Dubbo Area Nursing service is the quality choice.

D.A.N.S. has been a community service provider for nearly twenty (20) years. We provide premium service across the region, which has enabled over 5000 people to remain independent, in their home.

We have earned a reputation within the community as going above and beyond for our clients and their families. We provide professional, loving and individualised care under the clinical direction of the best Registered Nurses.

D.A.N.S. specialise in elderly and disability care. We have a high level of experience and speciality training to provide the highest level of care for you or your loved on.

We are passionate about what we do

We believe that to provide service for elderly people and those with a disability, you need to be passionate about what you do.

It is our calling to service and enable independence in the home. We have a reputation across the community for providing thorough, caring and individual care.

Our professional staff have been trained and are very experienced in providing the very best care.

We can call on others to assist

Our presence within the region for nearly twenty (20) years, means that we have engrained relationships with other local allied health professionals within the region, as well as hospitals and General Practitioners.

These relationships are a direct benefit to our clients as they receive a holistic approach to care.

We offer Individualised Service

In choosing Dubbo Area Nursing Service, we provide care that is tailored specifically to your loved ones needs.

We don’t have fixed contracts, that means that you can receive casual, short term or ongoing care. Whatever best suits your individual requirements.

Testimonial - Client's Family

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for the daily support, care and friendship that D.A.N.S. provided to my father. Remaining in his own home allowed him to live life and fulfil his interests with dignity. We are indeed fortunate to have such a wonderful support service available.

Client's Family

Testimonial - Patricia Turner

The D.A.N.S. staff are excellent, friendly and always on time. My carer (who is the same every time) is conscientious, and has a desire to do her job properly and with pride.

Patricia Turner