Does this sound like you?
- You’re looking for a rewarding role with flexible hours. With industry experience, you’re comfortable providing quality care to clients
- An experienced aged care professional, you’re searching for a culture change. With industry experience, you’ll support our clients across our service range with a focus on slowing down and spending more individual time with the families we support OR
- Proud of the work you already do, you’re searching for a meaningful career. We’ll work around your current commitments and with domestic cleaning experience, you’ll support our clients to stay in their homes.
What makes D.A.N.S different
We want our clients to not just live at home, but thrive at home. Locally owned and operated, we believe experience counts when it comes to providing premium care. With 20 years of experience, assisting more than 7,500 people across the Central West, we are a care service provider of choice.
Our services are tailored, our team are dedicated, and our clients rely on us to be a compassionate extension of their family.
We take the same approach with our team:
- we’ll tailor your work to your experience and availability;
- our on-ground management team will support you daily;
- you’ll feel like you’re making a difference as part of our team
We want our clients to thrive at home and YOU to thrive at work.
What can you expect?
- A supportive team environment in a locally owned company, with direction from experienced and approachable Registered Nurses
- Above award wages, with kilometres and time paid between clients
- Flexible hours, with the time you need for work/life balance
- Job satisfaction, with no two days the same – you’ll support our clients to thrive at home through a range of in-home care services
D.A.N.S. In-home Care are currently hiring full-time, part-time and casual Care Workers and Registered Nurses.
Positions are available across the Central West including Dubbo, Geurie, Wellington, Narromine, Gilgandra, Parkes, Forbes, Orange, Bathurst and Canowindra NSW.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to our Operations Manager, Cris Clark via email@example.com
Registered Nurse | Dubbo
Community Care Workers | Dubbo